Privacy & Security Policy
Vendzone Terms & Conditions of Trade
Trade in Special Terms and Conditions
- Delivery of a Vending Machine to a location is dependent on several factors such as geographical location, spot within the location, steps involved, door entry, loading bays, date/timing restrictions etc.
- Vendzone can organise delivery of your machine. Quotes are provided on case by case basis. Please fill out Installation order form v1.3 PART B and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
- Alternatively you can organise your own pick up. Vendzone can assist you with recommending transport companies. Please contact us to find out more.
- By default pick up is always from our head office in Melbourne however if free stock is available in your city or closest city to your area, Vendzone would be more than happy to supply you machine from the warehouse nearest to you so you can save on freight.
- Please feel free to call us on 1300VENDZONE (1300 836 396) if you want any further assistance
- Deliveries are to Australian destinations only. They are currently shipped with Australia Post Receipted Delivery but our courier service may be changed at our discretion.
- Terms and conditions of delivery by Australia Post vary from time to time and are beyond our control.
- Receipted Delivery means that you must sign a receipt before the parcel/s will be left.
- There are several places to which Australia Post has conditional delivery, i.e. there may be weight limits due to subcontractors, high-rise building limits, remote location requirements, etc.
- If you are not available to sign on delivery, or other Australia Post conditional delivery restrictions apply, your order will be delivered to an Australia Post outlet for your collection where possible. You will be advised by a card in your mailbox when and where parcels are available for collection.
- You may change our delivery instructions on request; e.g. leave parcel at the back door; however we will not take responsibility if you do not receive it for any reason nor can we track the postal progress of the parcel.
- If you do not receive your Receipted Delivery parcel/s, or one or more are missing you can notify us by email at email@example.com
- Include the Receipted Delivery barcode numbers of any parcels you have received and a telephone number where we can contact you. We will advise you of our progress tracking the missing articles.
- Replacement items will be dispatched at our discretion after we have made reasonable tracking attempts.