- Central management – The ability to centrally manage all vending machine operations from one application is one of the key features of the Nayaxvend system
- Reporting – The Key to effective management is access to timely & accurate data
- Dynamic Pricing – The ability to remotely control discounts and promotional activities (such as temporary discounts)
- Closed Environment Solution – The Nayaxvend system gives vending operators the ability to offer closed environment solutions so you get security and safety
- Dashboards – In today’s fast paced business environment, the ability to view a snapshot of operations on a single page is a great convenience.
- Remote management – With the Nayaxvend system, physical presence at a machine is no longer required in order to perform many functions
- Alerts – The Nayaxvend Cashless Payment & Telemetry System has a wide array of alerts and notifications which can be received by sms or email.
- Nayax Cashless payment included – universally certified solution designed to provide vending machine operators with cashless payment. This eliminates the need for the vending operators to be concerned with merchant & cellular accounts and data security. With its secure infrastructure, it is a complete, all encompassing, fast, reliable and professional solution maintained by Nayaxvend engineers.
***Subject to compatibility of your vending equipment. Please call us on 1300 836 396 to find out***
12 months as per terms and conditions set by nayax
Postage, handling and Shipping for this product is charged as per standard costs, which will be displayed in cart at the time of purchase.
Deliveries are to Australian destinations only. They are currently shipped with Australia Post Receipted Delivery but our courier service may be changed at our discretion.
Terms and conditions of delivery by Australia Post vary from time to time and are beyond our control.
Receipted Delivery means that you must sign a receipt before the parcel/s will be left.
There are several places to which Australia Post has conditional delivery, i.e. there may be weight limits due to subcontractors, high-rise building limits, remote location requirements, etc.
If you are not available to sign on delivery, or other Australia Post conditional delivery restrictions apply, your order will be delivered to an Australia Post outlet for your collection where possible. You will be advised by a card in your mailbox when and where parcels are available for collection.
You may change our delivery instructions on request; e.g. leave parcel at the back door; however we will not take responsibility if you do not receive it for any reason nor can we track the postal progress of the parcel.
If you do not receive your Receipted Delivery parcel/s, or one or more are missing you can notify us by email at email@example.com
Include the Receipted Delivery barcode numbers of any parcels you have received and a telephone number where we can contact you. We will advise you of our progress tracking the missing articles.
Replacement items will be dispatched at our discretion after we have made reasonable tracking attempts.